Monday, June 9, 2008

my take on this one


Hey girls :)


Well after a busy weekend i managed to scrap this page following my challenge guidelines.


The black ribbon down the bottom (looks wonky here but isn't in real life), then there are two in the cluster up the top.


There are three photos and also three colours.


Also have tried to use the 10,30, 60 rule but as you can see by my page.....it is a rough guide only - you dont have to obsess over the percentages to make it work for you.

If anyone saw 'how to look good naked' tonight- the page might look kinda familiar. I got the inspiration for this one from a skirt the mum was wearing which was very WOW in it's design.


7 comments:

sandra said...

LOVE it! I love the way you use your space (or DON"T use it lol)
this is stunning.
In regards to my page and using the making memories notebook... well ummm I kinda cheated.
I traced one of the notebook pages onto cardstock and cut it out and then stencilled my own design on it and inked the edges... (I got inspired from your nobody's home page)
Well off to do head lice check... by the way anyone interested in joining the nit brigade???

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies. I enjoy looking at your blog sight, great idea, thanks for all the effort you put into it. I don't seem to find the time to scrap a challenge, but might surprise you one day. Keep up the wonderful inspiration. Regards, Kathryn

SueP said...

That LO is beauuutiful Amanda!! Red and Black is all the go at the moment...and looks so stunning ey?!

Is that flower a large rub-on or ??? or a digi-thingy??

Anonymous said...

Love your photos Amanda. Red and black do look great. Keep those Scrapbooking eyes open to ideas, love it hearing storys of how layouts came about.
Cheers Cassandra.

amanda hall said...

sue the flower is a digital brush - good ol' photoshop again ;)

Anonymous said...

STUNNING Amanda, so eyecatching and gorgeous!!! I love Photoshop, I must start using it for hybrid stuff though.
Karen D

Anonymous said...

baautiful LO and photos Amanda!! Absolutely stunning. Love how you get your inspiration from all sorts of places.
Jane P