Monday, June 30, 2008

my man (of sorts)

Just to show my quirky humor and because of my tech prob I thought I'd post this LO.
I did it a little while ago and I think I may have posted it ages ago. Sorry. I am not sure.

Anyway Jerry is a significant part of my life and he happens to be a bloke...ermmmm well gelding.

journaling says ....note to self.....(dh) may call it a Hobby, i call it my Passion, but to anybody else Hunting is a bit of a mystery.
I am having trouble finding time to scrap tonight with all the comments and posts flying around. Aint it great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear Tiff you are very brave putting that LO on here ESPECIALLY with that Sandra person and her warped soh.. but I love it.. the LO i mean. LOL Trish.S

Meredith said...

Tall, dark and handsome ... how does DH feel about this??!!

Anonymous said...

Aint your man just great, I like your thinking. Reckon I need a horse would be easier than the DH to talk to sometimes
(just joking He, He, He).
Lap up those comments and Posts Tiff.
Proud of Ya.
Cassandra.

SueP said...

I love this page Tiff, and Gerry is a significant part of your life, most certainly!!