Tuesday, June 10, 2008

maryanne's mini challenge page


Sorry Maryanne - i did recieve this earlier today but was out all day and then forgot to upload it before the bath/tea/bed crazy time in which i feel like strangling everyone and would MUCH rather be on the www uploading fantastic layouts!!

*deep breath*

sorry about the delay -eek..


anyways i think she has done a fantastic job on this. Many people are scared to mix flowers with boy pages but there are some wonderful examples out there on how this works....

Dee Molina has 2 boys and regularly useds blossoms ttp://molinamusings.typepad.com/

and Felicity Malyszko has one boy, a passion for brights and uses lots of flowers on her pages of her little one http://felicity-lifeslittlemoments.blogspot.com/

I love how Maryanne has used humour in her title and really punched the title home by making the boys into flowers. Great page and i am very thankful you DID send it to me!!!

In other news i would just like to send out a little wave to Karen who would have had a difficult day today at the vets with her beloved Bonnie. I hope it all went ok Karen.

4 comments:

sandra said...

oh thats very clever Maryanne! and you are right, your boys are growing up very fast!

Karen, thought of you and Bonnie all day yesterday, I hope all went well. take care.

Anonymous said...

Love this Maryanne, I also have just boys. At the retreat Amanda gave me the confidence to use flowers on my boy pages, as I thought I should'nt. Anyway I went all out and bought 3 different size flower punches,so I'll have to put them to use. I have done a few pages with flowers stuck on though.
Thanks for your insight girls.
Keep those ideas flowing.
Cassandra
P.S Maybe we should try and acheive a challenge where you have to incorporate flowers.

Anonymous said...

Maryanne, I just love this LO, and the funky flowers:) Youve done a fab job!!!!
and on a sadder note yesterday we had to make the extremely hard and sad descision to put Bonnie down. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do and I know that she is at peace now but that dosent stop the tears:(
Thanks for all your thoughts...
Karen D

Anonymous said...

Sorry Karen,
I'd rather see you in person for a hug and sympathys. Hope things get easier. Thinking of you.
Cassandra.