Sunday, June 15, 2008

Introducing.....Janice

Janice's answer to the blue and brown challenge. After seeing this layout in her album on Friday night at the Scrap nite in the Bakery I pestered Janice to put up on the blog. I think she yes eventually just to get rid of me (;D).

She left the chipboard raw which works with the brown tones on the PP really well. Love how she has cut the flourishes with a craft knife and lifted them to sit on top of the photos.

Great to see you on the blog Janice. Don't forget to show Kevin and Matthew!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great janice love the way you used the craft knife to lift things. Think thats what I'll experiment with next have some great wave surfy paper I could do it with. You've got the flair don't be shy to show us more of your work.
Cheers Cassandra.

amanda hall said...

Fantastic page Janice. Lucky Kevin gets a gig on your pages (greg never features LOL)

I hope you can continue to share your layouts - they are stunning!

SueP said...

Hello Janice!! Great page and looking forward to seeing more of your lovely pages!