Monday, June 30, 2008

grab the tissues folks....

Today i recieved this beautiful email from our very own Karen who wanted to share her mini album with me (and i hope the rest of blogland!)
As we have all know Karen and Bonnies story i hope she doesnt mind that i have popped it in here.

Oh the photo with Bonnie and Karen having a hug nearly brough a tear to my eye - What a very special family memeber you had there Karen - and what a lovely keepsake to have to remember her by.
I hope you find scrapping about her and the sad last few weeks helpful. Journalling about difficult times is as - IF NOT MORE important than the picture perfect times.

Thankyou so much for sharing.

6 comments:

sandra said...

What a beautiful tribute to Bonnie Karen... really lovely.
Chokes me up as I know how hard it must of been for you.
Thanks for sharing, inpiring stuff.

Tiff Firth said...

Oh Karen. That must have hurt to put it together in a mini book. And a few tears too I bet. Well done chick. Border Collies are the best. RIP

Anonymous said...

karen that is just gorgeous!both the album and the photos!did bonnie just pass from old age or did she have something wrong with her?

Meredith said...

This is beautiful Karen. I have always loved Border Collies too.I love the photo of Bonnie - gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Great to see in the flesh and on the blog.
Well done Karen.
Keep inspiring us.
We all loved Bonnie to know her was to love her.
Cassandra.

SueP said...

Oh, that is so special and beautiful Karen. I love the photo of Bonnie by the wool bale, she is just jumping out of the photo smiling at us ey??

Thanks for sharing, it is beautiful!

xxoo