Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Challenge 6 (at last)

phew. finally done it. I've bent the rules a little - after all there are no rules in scrapping - ;)

I was really taken by this amazing shot and so used it for my challenge idea. I have created an embellishment for a layout. It's a butterfly (surprise, surprise). It's based on an actual real transparent winged butterfly. So after numerous hours on Photoshop - I cant tell how many, i forgot to count -

Here's a pic of what started me off

and then what I came up with the Photoshop magic.
I thought it turned out really well. I was too impatient to wait till morning to photograph it, so forgive the shadow in the background.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowsers tiff!!!what a gorgeous photo! You make me feel like such a lazyass!!!I dont do anything that complicated with my photoshop!!you are a clever little chook!!

amanda hall said...

jesus Tiff :o

i would love to see this irl! amazing stuff you photoshop wizz you!!!

sandra said...

This is absolutely amazing!
I want to see it irl too!
Loving it

Anonymous said...

Just such an amazing creature. Just facinating. I would never of thought to use these kinds of pictures as inspiration. I am learning so much from this website, just looking at what other people have done. I love your creativeness, and your subjects.
Jenny F

SueP said...

WOW! That's amazing, you are so clever Tiff!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Tiff on having a layout published in the latest SM magazine, very exciting.There will be no stopping you now. Well, what can I say about your latest challenge entry,ditto to all the above comments
wowsers, jesus, amazing, WOW, cant wait to see what you do next. You are very clever.