Sunday, May 25, 2008

val's fault


Ok this is Shaz's entry for the last challenge which Shaz completed well in advance of last night's deadline.


Unfortunately her internet is down so she passed it onto Val to pass onto me....and well being human we all got busy and forget.


So here is Shaz's fabulous entry - not really late in the making but late in the getting to me. I thought that we could still pass it on through as she has done such a brilliant effort.


Thanks Shaz!!!


Be sure to leave comments visitors..........we honestly feel like we are talking to ourselves (apart from great feedback from Maryanne and Sandra - thanks girls for being so encouraging!)

4 comments:

sandra said...

hiya Shaz!
Love your layout, that flower is such a gorgeous colour!

well girls I definetly have the bug... I am hanging out for the next challenge!

Anonymous said...

yep, me too
maryanne r

Anonymous said...

Hey ladies!
Just letting u know that i love to look around your website in between homework and have a squiz at the new challenges - i'm so jealous i don't have the time to do any where near as much scrapbooking as i'd like with yr 12!!!
Keep up the great work
Luv Kate xo

Anonymous said...

Hi all,

Sorry Chaz! First time I've checked out the blog, and fancy that, I got a mention. Not for good though!! All looks good girls, keep up the good work.
Val