Wednesday, May 21, 2008

still digging butterflies

just finished this LO. Am tickled pink with it (no pun intended). Thought I'd post it so we don't always have only LO's relating to the challenges.



The butterflies came from my daughter's scrunchie. Shh...Don't tell her, I think she had forgotten that she even had it. They have a mother of pearl lusture to them and I find them so perfect in so many LOs. I hand sewed one onto a bloom. I found these gorgeous hat pins in the Birch habadashery section at Spotlight in Whyalla. Who ever is there next, I know Amanda and Meredith want some of these.



Just thought I'd share it with ya.

:)

7 comments:

sandra said...

Gorgeous, I love it! hmmm those butterflies have got me thinking....
Girl what are you still doing up at 1.30am????

Meredith said...

I love how you have put the butterfly onto the flower - looks great Tiff!!

Suzanne said...

I love the pink in this layout. The scrunchie butterfly is a good idea.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff, fabulously pink and girly. I love your cluster of embelishments.
Karen

sandra said...

SCORE!!!
Just found 4! of those scrunchie thingies in T's hair accessory drawer! Butterflies and flowers everywhere.... I can feel a girly page coming on!

Anonymous said...

great stuff tiff, none of that girly stuf in my house though!!!all dirty socks, smelly feet and footy gear here...only chance for me to do girly is photos of my sister and I and our baby photos...so sad..I so love all the pink girly stuff!!!
maryanne

SueP said...

You've got the pink pages coming Tiff, you're LO looks great. Love those pins....i got some of those somewhere:).....amongst the STASH!!