Sunday, May 18, 2008

*challange 2 LO* and *butterfly kisses*


Hiya Scrappers.

I have finally done the promised 'butterfly kisses' LO. AND it was also my Challange 2 LO. Quite proud of myself.

Just to explain those who are new to the blog. I love love love this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh8o8LZQbC4 it makes my heart wrench and a lump (sob) in my throat. So I thought I would use this as an inspiration idea for myself and create a LO based on the lyrics. And butterflies are really in atm.

I had the idea for the photo from an article in Creating Keepsakes April 2008 edition pg 52. Basically keeping the aperture really narrow (high F stop number) and distance. This should keep everything you see in the view finder in focus.

I used the first two verses of the song on the left side of photo (these are the words that really got to me)

Journalling on the tag says :

after hearing the words to this beautiful song, I had a big cry. This is exactly Kym and Annie. I watched the clip on YouTube and cried again. Then I saw in a magazine how to play with aperture and distance and an idea flooded my mind. I knew how I wanted to scrap all this emotion. Also as butterflies are so hip at the moment, it all came together so easily. 11.5.08






6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hello I hope you dont mind me leaving a comment. I came across you blog in a random way and love this LO. Very inspiring.

Anonymous said...

WOW tiff,gorgeous photo!! and the layout too..
maryanne R

amanda hall said...

looks great Tiff. You did such a cool job on that photo.

Anonymous said...

Love this one Tiff put shivers up my spine. How SPECIAL...

Anonymous said...

thanks C.

SueP said...

That's cute Tiff. I like the way you have done the photo and put the wings on Annie.